Friday, May 27, 2011

Big Brother Layout + Freebies

Howdy folks! Welcome back! I got another scrapbook page done today! I think I'm going to do his whole first year album with kraft paper as the background. I just love the way it makes any color pop off the page and it's so versatile! I created this fun little title "Big Brother" for the page. I also created one that says "Lil Brother" if anyone would like them, they are for sale in my etsy store for just $2.00 for the pair. I used this week's sketch from Sketch Inspiration.
I cut the cute little gears out of some patterned paper that i had. I love them! So cool for a boy's page. Nice alternative to flowers.




Apple Card SVG - I also had this one made so it can open as a card.



Hope you enjoy these! As always I'd love to see what you make with them. Feel free to leave a comment! I love hearing from all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on May. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete