Monday, February 14, 2011

A few Homemade Valentine Treats

My oldest son, Travis is 4 years old and already has a girlfriend. It was kind of arranged before birth, LOL. So we had to create a one-of-a-kind Valentine gift for her. I took a little tiny baby food jar and removed the label, cleaned it well and then decorated it a bit and filled it with red m&ms. I attached this super cute tag that I got from Hello, Good Gravy!



A new tradition that I've started with our family is making chocolate dipped pretzel rods for each holiday with color coordinating sprinkles! EVERYBODY loves these! At first I just made them for the kids at church, then I realized how much the adults loved them too, so this time I made enough for everyone! (Sorry about the terrible night time pics!)


Here are some more Hello, Good Gravy tags! Love em!

No comments:

Post a Comment