Thursday, January 6, 2011

Going...Going...Gone! Sets for $1.00!

Hold on to your hats! Lindsay has an awesome deal! She has 14 sets marked down to $1.00 each! You must get them now, because after January 9th, they will be retired! Below is a list of all the sets on sale:



Funky Forest Digital Stamp Set

Cute Halloween Digital Stamp Set

Winged Things digital stamp set

Pretty Princess Digital stamp Set

Patriotic Collection

Teariffic Stamps

Puddle Fun Stamps

Old Paper Stamps

Cool Kid Card Kit

Most Tools


Sweet Stitches Papers


I decided to use this simple umbrella digi from the Puddle of Fun set. I printed it on some polka dotted paper from My Mind's Eye. I then added some colorful jewels to the polka dots. I then used my *new* Cuttlebug and swiss dots folder to emboss the background. I used my Martha Stewart Punch on the bottom, then finished it off with a little bit of orange distress ink from Tim Holtz! Whew.





Don't forget to stop by Lindsay's blog for a freebie!
Now for your thursday freebie, sorry it has been so long! Here's a Valentines' svg for you!





6 comments:

  1. Cute card, I love the dp you used too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [07 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike...We both made polka dot umbrellas :) Love your sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Love the DP and the colors you used. It turned out to be super, super cute card! Thanks for the freebie and have fun on your trip! I sure wished I was going to!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Card

    I am doing a cricut cart give away. Check out my blog for details:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card! I hope you are enjoying the sunshine on vaca this week!

    ReplyDelete