Tuesday, December 7, 2010

This & That....

Hello everyone! Sorry once again that I've been lax about posting. I have certainly been busy. More often than not, I've been baking or taking care of little Brett (who is now 3 months old!).

This is perhaps one of my favorite pieces of jewelry that I've made yet. It is in blue/gold colors of my alma mater, Murray State University. I made it for a friend who is currently seeking a nursing degree at MSU.

Here are some more skinny note pads that I made for a customer. She requested TN Vols theme with the names of her friends. If you've never seen these before, check out Kerry's Paper Crafts for a tutorial.  

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to see you back. I understand, have fun, enjoy him as much as you can My last turns 18 this Friday and is off to collage in Aug. It went by way to fast. Ps Love the note pads. Tammy W

    ReplyDelete