Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ho Ho Ho! Christmas LO in July!

I got another page done today! I was inspired yet again by one of Rowena's fab sketches! The bubble border was a freebie from Images by Heather M. I was able to use up some patterened paper scraps on this page, so that always makes me happy.  The title is made of some stickers that I got on clearance a while back. I need to use up my stash of stickers. I'm not so much into them anymore. I prefer the look of die cuts better.

So if you haven't participated in any of Rowena's challenges yet, hop on over now, the next one started today! Go to Creative Genealogy Scrapbooking!


BTW, if any of you are having troubles downloading any of my files, leave me a comment with which file you're wanting and your email address so I can email it directly to you. Sometimes I get comments from people and I have no way of replying to them. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Seems like I'm not the only one in the X-mas spirit!!! Love what you did with sketch and your pictures are adorable.

    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw this sketch this am...love it & your lo is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...how funny, I have been scrapping Christmas photos the last couple of days too!!! Your page is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to tell you. I like how you redid your blog.
    - Rowena

    ReplyDelete