Monday, July 12, 2010

A Couple of Alligator Cards

Hello everyone! I wanted to share a couple of cards with you that I made this morning. They are for a customer of mine whose wife loves alligators. He requested a birthday and an anniversary card. So this is what I came up with. The first card I made using a sketch from Friday sketchers. The cute little Happy Birthday is a freebie digi sentiment from Create with TLC. The alligator svg is a freebie from a prior post on my blog.



This card was made using a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! LOVE it! Thanks for sharing, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL brilliant card, brave the chap who gives this to his wife! Love it xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant cards! Loving the crocs, LOL
    Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Tuesday Taggers.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete