Saturday, July 24, 2010

3 Baby Bumps Layout

Here is a quick page that I threw together. It is a pic of me and my best friend and my cousin, all three of us have been preggers this summer! My cousin (in white) had her baby at the end of May. My friend (in middle) is due any day now and that is me on the left. I am MUCH bigger than that now. haha. I need to take a picture and post for you guys. I feel huge. I still have a little less than 7 weeks left.


Anyways, I used this sketch from Sketch Inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page and great take on the lay out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page , you all look so cute! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I haven't been on in a while, love the cards and layouts. Good luck in the next few weeks, they are the longest, Tammy W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page....congrats on your new little one,what a blessing!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete