Friday, April 2, 2010

Crafty things I've been making....

Wow, where do I begin? I guess you can tell my crafting mojo is back in full swing. Funny how it comes and goes. If you read my post yesterday, you know I've been spring cleaning and I cleaned my craft room as well. So maybe it is just the clean craft table that is just screaming my name. Just begging me to get over there and make something! It is easier to be inspired when you've got room to work!

So first of all, I designed and made this Twilight (New Moon) t-shirt. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the story, Jacob and Bella conspire together to fix up to old motorcycles for fun. So that is where the idea for this shirt came from. What I love most about it is that I can wear it out in public and most people would have no clue that it had anything to do with Twilight!

Here's your Thursday Freebie! Sorry it's late. Black Swan Motorcycle Shirt

Here is another Twilight inspired shirt. SPOILER ALERT--- This is due to the fact that Bella calls her baby "her little nudger" while she's preggers. So I made a shirt to wear during my pregnancy. For those of you who've been asking, I still don't know what it is yet. I'll find out April 30th!!

This is a post-it note holder that I made to go in my craft booth. I just love this little boxer girl who's fighting breast cancer! She's so cute!


Here is the flip side to the one above.
And finally, here is a baby gift for a friend of mine. She's having a girl and naming her Alexis.

3 comments:

  1. Tammy your creations are AWESOME ma'am!!!!! The Alexis is GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Black Swan. Hope your pregnancy is going well
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Apr. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete