Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Place to Store my Markers!

Hey folks! I'm back. I've been a bit absent lately. My husband and I both had the stomach bug this weekend. Ugh! No fun. I'm finally feeling better and decided to do something crafty. I bought some more Bic Mark Its at Big Lots this weekend I already had most of the colors in the box, but there were a few I didn't have and for just $4.00, it was a good buy. Well I decided to create a cute little container to put them all in. So I dug out this empty Quaker Oats container that I'd been holding on to. I knew I would use it one day! It was just perfect for storing all those markers! I covered it in this cute polka dot paper from My Mind's Eye. Then in my Publisher program, I created this color palatte with all the names of the colors. After printing, I colored each circle the correct color. That way it would save me time deciding which colors to use in the future! I'll probably decorate the top sometime in the future, but I just wasn't up to it today. Here is a clipboard I did last week and just haven't had time to blog about it. I love these papers. Reminds me so much of elementary school. It would be a great gift for an elementary teacher! I just modge podge to adhere the paper to the clipboard, then reattached the clip and added some ribbon! I'll be putting it in my craft booth for sale.

1 comment:

  1. THAT is awesome!!!!! I love how you have your color chart ON the storage container. Perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete