Saturday, December 12, 2009

Scrap & Stamp Saturday-- Family Gatherings

It's that time again! Time for a new challenge from Scrap and Sketch. This week's challenge is to scrap a "family gathering". I chose to scrapbook these photos of my family at my grandfather's Father's Day gathering. He's a big UK basketball fan in case you couldn't tell.

This layout will be going in an album that I'm making for my uncle who is overseas working for a government contract in Afghanistan. I know he gets homesick over there, so when he comes home for a Christmas visit, I'm going to give him an album full of family photos to remember us by.

Those cute little "tickets" came from a scrapbooking kit by Sassafrass and Cosmo Cricket. I won this kit by participating in the 52 Sketches, 52 weeks challenge! Yee-Haw! I love free stuff! Thank You Julie!


I used this week's sketch from Scrapsketch. I just sized it down to an 8x8.



1 comment:

  1. beautiful layout! I am sure your uncle is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete