Monday, December 14, 2009

Saying Goodbye -- Marine Corps Scrapbook

Horraaaay! This is my second page today! I used the sketch at Sketch Inspiration for this week. If you haven't checked this site out yet, you should! they are up to 100 members.
Anyways, this photo is the final one taken just before I had to kiss my hubby bye so he could leave for Iraq. My son was only 4 months old at the time. He's not very happy in this photo, although, who could blame him? I was putting on a brave face for the both of them. I can sigh with relief now though, as he's back home and out of the Corps. Even though he's joined the Guard. No deployments yet...keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty page! Love the paper, and what a sweet photo! It's awesome you got 2 pages done today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you made the sketch your own. I really like the colors and the swirls. Just keep chugging along we still have several days before Christmas so do you thing!

    ReplyDelete