Monday, December 21, 2009

Daddy Is Home & On the Boat -- Marine Corps Scrapbook

I got a couple more pages squeezed in yesterday. My husband was busy assembling some christmas toys, that way my son didn't have to wait for them to be put together after opening them. So while he was occupied, I was too!
This page was made using this week's sketch at Sketch Inspiration (a new site!). They are trying to reach 200 members by Christmas, so go join in the fun! The little newspaper article at the bottom was about a missle narrowly missing my husband's ship while at port in Jordan. It was pretty scary. One soldier was killed and it made CNN headline news back in June of 2005.
This one was made using last week's sketch from 52 Sketches, 52 Weeks. The font in the title is called "Captain Howdy" I love it! It cut really well at about 1" high.

No comments:

Post a Comment