Wednesday, December 9, 2009

An Alligator Christmas Card?

This week I had a former Ebay customer contact me asking me to make him a Christmas card for his wife. Apparently she loves alligators. I found this cute little image using google and he loved it. so I made him a card. I don't really get it, but it's still cute!
I used this week's sketch from Friday Sketchers. I'm also participating in the following challenges this week:
Stamp Something -- Glitzy Somethings (Snowflakes are sparkly and added gems)
The Pink Elephant -- Fav. Christmas color combo (red & green of course)
Whimsy Stamps challenges -- Die cuts (circles, scalloped circles, squares)

8 comments:

  1. An alligator would not be for me either, but for anyone who is fond of them (eek!) it's a great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Unique. Neat that he would contact you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! What a cute image!! Love your image and your take on the sketch too!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Someting and Whimsy!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Tamara!!! Love the alligator and the color blocking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I guess even alligators can celebrate Christmas too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image! Thanks so much for joining us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete