Saturday, December 12, 2009

26th MEU -- Marine Corps Scrapbook

Well my husband dozed off early on the couch tonight, so I was able to squeeze another layout in. Since Christmas is fast approaching, I have to seize every moment I can to work on this.


thanks to another great sketch from Crafts by Rowena, this one was quick and simple. I did it in under 30 minutes flat! And I was stopping to watch SNL (Taylor Lautner was on!) in between. So I guess you could say I did this one between commercials. haha. I got the cool Bingo card from Lindsay. I just altered it in inkscape to make it say 26th MEU instead of bingo. the brackets I cut with my cricut. If you'd like the file, they are here.


2 comments:

  1. You are serious about getting this done. I know you will finish in time. He is going to love it.

    Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

    ReplyDelete