Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sketch #34

Here is a LO that I did using this week's sketch at 52 sketches, 52 weeks. I forgot to include the journaling portion of the sketch until it was too late. oopsy. Oh well. This is my little man about a year or so ago when he was only 18 months. He'll be 3 in October. My, how the time flies!
The cute little bunny is a svg file from Treasure Box Designs. They sell these in sets and are so easy to assemble! They give away freebies on their blog every Tuesday, so check 'em out!



2 comments:

  1. Hi, T,

    Love your page! Every time I check out your new LO it makes me want to do more scrapbooking! Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara, your little guy is so cute and I love your layout.
    I am a new member of SCAL Hints and this is my first visit to your blog. It's great and I can tell I will be here for awhile. LOL
    Thanks for sharing your adorable layout.
    I hope to start finding time to do more scrapping. That's what I bought my Cricut for.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete