Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More Stamp Stuff for Sale!

Here are some more goodies for sale! Don't forget, I do offer shipping discounts for multiple purchases! Also, if you would like to make an offer, feel free! I'm willing to negotiate. To see other items, go to my store.

This is a Alpha Rubber Stamp Set from EK Success called "Loopy Letters Upper ABC". It contains every letter of the alphabet, plus a few tiny additions like a butterfly and present. Each block is about 1"x 1/2". You can find it here for only $5.00!
Here is another alpha set. These are smaller, about 1/2" x 1/2". They are also by EK Success. They are called "Brush Letters Lower ABC". Every letter of the alphabet is included, plus a couple of bonus stamps such as: heart, leaf and holly berries. You can find this set here for only $5.00.
This alpha set is one of my favorites. It does not include the original packaging. It is called "Jive Alpha" by Stamp Craft. It includes 35 stamps, alphas and numbers. These are also about 1/2" x 1/2". You can find them here for only $5.00.

These are just a few random rubber stamps that I have acquired over time, but I haven't actually used them. :( I kinda got into digi stampin and forgot all about them. So here they are! You can get all of them for just $3.00 here!


Here is a great set of clear stamps from Rhonna Farrer called "Scribbles Alpha". I just love these! Each one is about 1" to 2" tall, depending on the letter. I've only used these once! I love them, but I never use them, so I'm passing them on to someone else. Come and get 'em, they're only $5.00!


Last, but not least, I have a cutsie little mini album for your travels. This could be used for just everyday life pictures of your family or kids. I think it would be neat to use it to document trips to the ball park or out to eat, things like that. It is in great shape. It was given to me, but never used. It comes with a box to store it in. The brand is Susan Branch. The pages measure 5"x7". It is a 40 page post bound album with sheet protectors (although there are no sheets that come in them). You can find it for only $7.50 here.



No comments:

Post a Comment