Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm trying something new....

I was browsing the web for blogs and things this weekend and I came across a few blogs that a Monday post where they listed 5 things that they were blessed with that week and another post with a "picture of the week". I thought that sounded like fun, so I think I'm gonna combine the two and do both on Monday's. Maybe by doing this, I can share a bit of my life that does not revolve around crafts and you can get to know me a bit better. So here we go....
The Picture of the WeekI took this photo last week after my son finished playing in the dirt. He was so sweaty and dirty that the dirt just ran down his forehead.
Things that make me feel Blessed...
1. My son has finally given in and decided that brushing his teeth is cool.
2. I've finally found the motivation to diet again.
3. My husband is going to college again and this time he is actually doing the homework.
4. The temperature is finally starting to feel like fall.
5. Tomorrow is September the 1st, fall is just around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable pic of you cute, cute son. It reminds me of my son...who is now 40. Enjoy as they grow up so fast.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete