Monday, April 20, 2009

Sketch # 15

Well I've gotten lax and skipped a week on my 52 Sketches, 52 Weeks Challenges. So I'm trying to get back on track. Here is sketch 15. It is a page about my little boy Travis going to the Pumpkin Patch for the first time. I think he liked playing with the kitty cat and looking at the goldfish more than anything. The orange bracket that surrounds the page was created using another file that I altered. Bracket Border Svg
The svg for the Pumpkin Patch was not created by me. It was a freebie from MyDieCuts.com (click to go straight to the file). The leaves around the title were from a different die cut that was on the CraftEdge Forum (Click to go straight to file).
The butterfly came from a Dollar Tree Store. I got 3 for a dollar! Then I added some glitter glue for sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment